Friday, May 14, 2010

Hyundai safety from experience

Although it’s hard for anyone to talk about car crashes, I would like to share my experience with all of you. In September of 2009 I was driving my Hyundai Accent when I unfortunately totaled it. I was coming up around a hill and bend with the sun shining in my face. There happened to be a school bus stopped with five or six cars stopped behind it as well. The last car was right over the crest of the hill. I was going 45 MPH and barely got to hit my brakes before hitting the lady in front of me. It was a really hard impact. I didn’t even realize I wrecked until my airbag was deflating! As I’m sure you all know the Hyundai Accent is a very small 2-door hatchback. I didn’t get hurt at all, besides being a little shook up that the airbag had deflated. I would have thought getting in such a bad accident in that car would have been disastrous. The car itself was totaled but I walked away without a scratch. What I am trying to get at is what great safety not only the accent has but all Hyundai vehicles!

For example:
The 2010 Hyundai Accent SE
· Given a 5-star rating by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
· Three-point seatbelts for every seat
· Front seatbelt pretensioners
· Front and rear crumple zones
· Body-side reinforcements
· Six airbags
· Anti-lock brakes
· Electronic brake-force distribution

Come into Preston of Sharon today to test drive one of the safest cars out there! I know from experience! Please be safe and always remember to wear your seatbelt!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for another fantastic blog. Where else could I get this kind of information written in such an incite full way? I have a project that I am just now working on, and i am sure this will help me a lot..and I have been looking for such information since from few days....Thanks!!!!!
    We buy Any Car

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review about Hyundai. Interesting highlights are there.
    usedcarsforsale

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was some experience you had, and it’s a blessing that you're still in one piece after that incident. Hyundai has been manufacturing cars for many years now, and they have remained faithful to their target of developing cars to provide safety to their consumers. Have you heard about the newly unveiled Hyundai crossover? It was named the HB20x. According to the developers, the HB20x's aerodynamics was enhanced to have safety velocity. I’m really excited to see how it would look in the future!


    Carry Demaggio

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s really hard to share about your experiences with a car crash because it would remind you of your traumatic experience. I remember when I was with a friend who’s test-driving a Sonata when a kid just came running to the street. It’s a good thing we didn’t hit the kid, but we were both shaken and trembling for fear of what might’ve happened! Good thing Hyundai vehicles are quite outfitted with the latest car security technologies. :)

    -- Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete
  5. The reputation of Hyundai is definitely improving, not so long ago it was a brand to avoid, not it is right up there. SYOC

    ReplyDelete
  6. The reputation of Hyundai is definitely improving, not so long ago it was a brand to avoid, not it is right up there. SYOC

    ReplyDelete
  7. "When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. The loan firm from Mr Lee sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 5 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of the loan from mr lee and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."Here is mr lee contact Email: 247officedept@gmail.com Also on whatsApp: +1-989-394-3740So I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Lee for assistance with loan fundings.

    ReplyDelete