Saturday, December 5, 2009

Getting to Know You

This week's interview is with my fellow internet coordinator who also happens to be my best friend. You may recognize her from posting her own blogs. Let's learn a little more about Jessica Ramdin...

Me: "Alright Jess, you know the drill. What's your full name?"

JR: "Jessica Indra Ramdin"

Me: "Nicknames?"

JR: "Jess and JRam"

Me: "Birthday?"

JR: "January 28, 1984"

Me: "And your hometown?"

JR: "Canfield, OH"

Me: "How long have you been in the car business?"

JR: "9 months!"

Me: "What is your favorite Toyota and why?"

JR: "The Sequoia, because it’s baller."

Me: "Who are your favorite sports teams?"

JR: "The Cleveland Indians, and anybody who isn't the Yankees or the Steelers."

Me: "If you were given a shopping spree in any store, which store would it be?"

JR: "Nordstrom’s, because I can get a little bit of everything!"

Me: "What was your first car?"

JR: "A four door Cavalier that I totaled!"

Me: "When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?"

JR: "A singer or an actress."

Me: "What song(s) can you be caught singing in your car?"

JR: "'Bad Romance' by Lady Gaga, 'Whatcha Say' by Jason Derulo, or pretty much anything that’s on the radio!"

Me: "If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?"

JR: "Tiger Woods...haha!"

Me: "What makes you a great internet coordinator?"

JR: "I love to talk! And I’m easy to relate to because I have no idea what I’m talking about!"

No comments:

Post a Comment