Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting to Know You

Anddd I'm back with yet another thrilling interview with this week's salesman, Kevin Bertilacci who is the new guy around these parts. Check it out!

Me: "Ok, what is your full name?"

KB: "Kevin John Bertilacci"

Me: "Do you have any nicknames?"

KB: "Bert, but I don't like it!"

Me: "When is your birthday?"

KB: "October 1, 1977"

Me: "And I already know your hometown is my town!"

KB: "Yep! Girard aka Gtown, OH"

Me: "How long have you been in the car business?"

KB: "About 2 1/2 months"

Me: "What is your favorite Toyota and why?"

KB: "The 4Runner because I can tailgate in it!"

Me: "What was your first job ever?"

KB: "I worked for the Youngstown airport, I was 16 and I helped refuel and stuff like that."

Me: "Who are your favorite sports teams?"

KB: "The Cleveland Browns, the New York Mets, and the Florida State Seminoles"

Me: "Why should people cheer for the Browns instead of the Steelers?"

KB: "They have better tradition!"

Me: "What was your first car?"

KB: "A Chevy Euro Sport that was totaled about 2 months after I got it by a station wagon!"

Me: "Where is your favorite place to vacation at?"

KB: "Cabo San Lucas"

Me: "When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?"

KB: "A professional baseball player or a rockstar but I can’t sing."

Me: "What makes you a great salesman?"

KB: "I'm patient and not pushy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment