Monday, December 28, 2009

We're at the Rose Bowl!!

I seriously learn something new everyday. When I'm looking for good material to blog about I usually start off with the Honda brand and go from there. Obviously I want to keep the Preston Auto Blog on its intended course, right? :) I am sure you have seen the Thanksgiving commercials, and the Honda Days Specials, but after the Holidays I was wondering what would pop up next. I'm lucky that Honda always had new products coming out and rave reviews I can post up here to share with everyone, but this latest find was really exciting for me.

As I'm looking for material on you tube the other day I came across these two videos. Obviously Honda has a MAJOR interest in the Rose Bowl Parade every year in Pasadena! This came as a welcome surprise for me because I love watching college football, and I was glad to hear Honda had some involvement in one of the most exciting games of the year. After I read a little more about the tradition of having a float in the Parade, I learned that Honda has some of the best floats that are there every year! They had two last year, one of Asimo the Honda bot, and another of a futuristic Honda Ridgeline that transforms and shoot fire everywhere! I hope you enjoy the vids as much as I did, and keep an eye out for the 2009 version as well! I'm sure it is going to be exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment