Monday, December 14, 2009

Toyota Prius.

I was sitting in my living room the other night and I was watching a movie, "Funny People." Half way through the movie, a cast member was on screen and it showed that they owned a Prius. I noticed it but didn't think too much of it. As soon as the movie was over there was a television program on and what do ya know, another prius was on the screen. As I started flipping through the channels, I came across another movie and sitcom that showed a Prius. That was enough for me so I took it upon myself to search the web to try and find a list of tv shows/movies that have prius' in them. What I found was interesting. There is an actual IMCDB website which stands for Internet Movie Car Database. As I imagined, there was plenty of shows/movies listed that had the best hybrid out there in it (7 pages). I included the link to this website so everyone can take a look. Next time you are in front of the tube, keep an eye out there for the Prius'.

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Toyota&model=Prius&page=1


Also, here is a pic from the movie funny people that shows the blue prius in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment