Friday, October 9, 2009

2010 GMC Terrain




Has everyone gotten a chance to check out a GMC Terrain yet? If not, I highly recommend it! Let me start just by saying this, I am an upfront, honest guy, and if I don't like the look or style of a vehicle, I will tell you that. For example, I was just in a Nissan Quest Minivan the other day, and I thought to myself, "man, who would design something like this? The placement of things inside is terrible!" Point being, I tell it how it is. The GMC Terrain IS an AWESOME vehicle!

I just sold one the other day to some great customers of ours, and it was actually the first time that I was in one. Now, with the model literally just hitting showrooms, I can understand people not even knowing what I'm talking about, heck even the insurance company didn't know what it was! But honestly, this is probably one of the nicest SUV's out right now, at a really great price, so please check one out! Take the Terrain that I was just in for example. It was the SLT package, that had leather, heated seats, moonroof, XM, bluetooth, etc, etc... It was just like a luxury vehicle, with chrome accents and all, real comfortable, the whole 9... Can you guess how much it was?? -- Well let's see, it is an SUV, 3.5 L V6, dual chrome exhausts, automatic start, and all the other options I already harped on... $40,000? No. $35,000? No. This sucker went for right around $33,000!! I was so shocked, I think I was more excited than the customer! LOL. Heck, I'd be in one if I wasn't only 1 year into my lease right now! But no, in all seriousness, please do check one of these out. I'm willing to bet that you're going to be impressed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment