Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Is leasing perfect for you?

What brought me to think of this post are the incredibly low leases that Toyota is running right now. About 7 years ago my brother called me up to look at his brand new car. After looking at it and thinking how nice the car was, he goes " It's perfect, and the lease payment is so low." Right there I was no longer interested.

Reason being, I used be the first person to stand up and say that anyone who is looking to lease a car was ignorant, when in fact I was the one who was ignorant. Now that I know all the options and benefits of leasing a vehicle, leasing a Toyota is absolutely perfect for someone like myself and for a lot of my customers.

Just to name some of the benefits; a significant lower payment, always having a vehicle covered under warranty, never having to worry about negative equity on a trade in, getting to drive a new vehicle every 3-4 years, etc. I was so impressed with the Toyota leases, I relayed all the information to my parents, who by the way never leased, always bought. Well, recently my parents are now leasing a new Toyota.

Now I do understand that there are still going to be people who prefer to own their vehicles, however leasing is perfect for them as well. At the end of a lease term, those customers have the first opportunity to buy the vehicle they have been leasing, and buy it at a price that is below market value. So..........


Is leasing perfect for you???

No comments:

Post a Comment