Saturday, October 3, 2009

Login Trouble?



Ever have trouble remembering things? Especially usernames and passwords?! Well, I do! And it bugs the heck out of me! - I have about a million different usernames and passwords for everything from espn.com to verizonwireless.com, and everything in between! Now why am I posting about this you may ask? Well, after a busy end of the week in car sales, I needed to post a little something on this blog here to finish up the week. So, as I was trying to log in to the blog, in order to post, I couldn't remember my login info! Man, was I frustrated! However, after about 45 minutes of incorrectly entering the wrong info, I finally figured it out. (Sigh of relief)

So now, after that frustration is out, let me tell you about a truck, that I hadn't known too much about until this week. The Toyota Tacoma! No, I don't own one, however, I sold two this week, and man are they nice! Honestly, it probably is one of the most convenient trucks out there, especially with the electrical outlet in the bed of the TRD package! (Great feature for tailgating, or any use, needing an outlet) This truck gives you the accessibility of an SUV, with the essential functions of a Pickup Truck; a bed and 4WD (in most models). The access cab gives you a nice feature in order to access the back seat, with the convenience of a regular size bed. And the 4 door gives you a nice, long cab, larger back seat, and although the bed is smaller, you still have one, versus an SUV not giving you that feature. I could honestly probably go on and on about this truck, but I don't want to take up too much of everyone's time. Still, this truck is amazing, and I think if you're in the market for a truck or SUV of any kind, you should definately check out the Toyota Tacoma!

No comments:

Post a Comment