Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Luxury that you can afford

I have been around the car business my whole life. From the time that my grandfather sold Cadillacs to working for my father at Preston Sharon, it is safe to say that I have seen a lot of vehicles. So it is hard for me to be excited over any type of car. That all changed when Hyundai released the Genesis 4.6. Watch the video below to be very impressed with what this vehicle has to offer compared to the Lexus and Mercedes. What is even more impressive? Motor Trend just conducted a long term test after seven months and 10,684 miles in service. Here are the results. If you ask me, Hyundai breaks the mold when it comes to luxury car owners subjecting themselves to hefty maintenance costs.



  • Months/Miles in service 7/10,684

  • Avg econ/CO2 18.8 mpg/1.03 lb/mi

  • Unresolved problems NONE

  • Maintenance cost $42.87 (oil change/inspection/rotate tires)

  • Normal-wear cost $0





Set an appointment to drive one today with Bill Grady!!! 1-888-259-7566

No comments:

Post a Comment