Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Consumer's Consumer















I love fruit smoothies, Subway sandwiches, and leases.

What?

When I went to college in Texas, I worked at a place called Smoothie King. I ate a nutritional smoothie almost everyday I worked. I even gave them a visit on my off days. I worked at Subway for a little while and still continue to enjoy a "five dollar, five dollar foot long." I never said I liked the commercials. I also just recently leased a Corolla from Preston Motors. There really is no better compliment I could give to these three establishments. The employee will know the ins and outs of how the product is made and which way it would be best to utilize it as a consumer. I'm not talking about the sandwiches anymore. Being in the working world now but not exactly sure what to do, I had my truck appraised at Preston's. The appraisal was fair but I wasn't too sure what to do with the money, and what sort of vehicle to get into. A one pay lease was the answer to my questions. In three years I plan to be in a different place financially and in the meantime why not drive a more fuel efficient, brand new car!

It's not just about convenience, but more of utilizing a financial opportunity. What better way to build my credit after college than going into a one pay lease. Not only do you save yourself some money with the interest, but you also get the payments in on time without even worrying about it.
So I can no longer tell my customer's, "Hey, I drive a Toyota with 100,000 miles on it and I've never had a problem." Now I can say, "Hey, I drove a Toyota with 100,000 miles without a single problem, and then traded it in for a brand new Corolla!"


No comments:

Post a Comment