Thursday, November 19, 2009

TOYOTATHON!!!

Tis the season. That's right, it's that time of year again, Toyotathon!! For a limited time, there are super savings going on right now here at Preston Toyota. Whether you prefer to lease or purchase, whether it's a car, suv, van, or truck that you are looking for, no problem.....Preston Toyota got you covered. Seriously, due to finance rates as low as 0% on select models and the incredible residual values, it has never been a better time to get into a new Toyota.

One quote that I heard a lot growing up was "Practice what you preach." Now I could sit here tell you how great of time it is right now to get into a Toyota and one might ask..."if now is definitely the time, why haven't you done so yourself?"

The car I was originally driving was purchased when I was doing a ton of traveling for my job. Sooooo, lets just say I put my fair share of miles on that vehicle. Now that I work for Preston Motors, I won't be traveling for my job anymore, so I started thinking...... It would be nice to get into a new vehicle. However, I kind of knew that the trade in value of my vehicle was less then what I owed on it, especially due to the miles!!!! Well, NO PROBLEM!! I just started leasing a brand new 2010 AWD Toyota Rav4 with nothing more down then my first months payment and plate fees. And the best part is that my payments are where I want them to be!!!!

Toyotathon is back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment