Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Day!!!

It has arrived. Today is the eve of, in my opinion, the best holiday of the year, Thanksgiving!! For me there are many reasons why this is my favorite holiday. First lets start off with the obvious, being around all of your family and tons of great food and every kind of pie you could think of. It has been a tradition that my family always hosts Thanksgiving, so lets just say I always wake up to the smell of that giant turkey being cooked. After that, my thanksgiving usually consists of this, eating,watching NFL football games, eating some more, watching some more football, take a siesta, and just relaxing all day!! Being an outdoors man, it is also the start of deer hunting season, where for the past few years I travel up to Tionesta, PA where I stay the whole weekend with friends and a camp. All in all it's definitely my favorite time of the year and as soon as its over you already get to start looking forward to Christmas.

I would imagine everyone has their own little traditions that they do this time of the year and I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment