Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dice Challenge








Hi Everyone,

First I want to start off by introducing myself to everyone. My name is Jason Discello, known to my friends as "Dice", and I am the internet sales manager at Preston Motors. I am a graduate of Westminster College where I earned a BA degree in Business Administration/Accounting. At Westminster I played football for 4 years and was also a member of a national fraternity, Sigma Nu.

When creating this blog, the internet department had challenged me to come up with something unique. With that being said, I am now introducing the "Dice Challenge." The idea behind this challenge is to gather suggestions on different things I should do throughout the week, WITHIN REASON that is. When i presented this idea to the group I was feeling pretty good about it, that is until one of my co-workers suggested my first task, walk to work. Every Wednesday be sure to check and see what my challenge was for the week and if I completed it.

The floor is now open to suggestions and votes............

p.s. we have to out vote the whole walk to work idea

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you know...I will be filming the Rock Star machine that is known as Dice Money drink all six (not at the same time) so vote accordingly.

    ReplyDelete