Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Toyota Family

This new Toyota commercial couldn't help but remind me of my family...


The first Toyota in the family. My father gave it to me when I was in college and I haven't looked back.
This Rav4 was the second car purchased by my father after the Tacoma. My sister now drives it. When it comes to safety there is no other way to back it up. If my parents had it their way, my sister would be driving a tank covered in pillows.
My mother and father love their Toyotas. They drive them with confidence and dependence. A decade of Toyota vehicles will stay in my family for a long time and the Exclusive Preston Lifetime Warranty assures them of this. I don't just sell Toyotas but I drive them as well and so do the people I love the most.

James Preston
Internet Sales Manager
Preston Auto Group
www.prestonauto.com
email: jpreston@prestonauto.com
work: 1(888) 839-7855
Instant Messenger: JamesBPreston
Follow Me: http://twitter.com/prestonauto

No comments:

Post a Comment