Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Will the real Bill Grady please stand up?


Hello to all Preston Auto Blog readers! My name is Chris Flynn, and I am the internet sales manager at Preston Ford Lincoln Mercury Hyundai in Sharon, Pennsylvania. I have one of the most entertaining jobs anyone could have, and it is attributed to one of my employees. His name is Bill Grady, and he works in the internet department. This can be a tough business with a lot of hours, but when you have a sense of humor like Bill, it makes this job great! I had a chance to sit down with Bill and have a little Q & A session with him this afternoon:


CF
Bill tell me what led you to the car business?
BG
I owned my own business, and I started to miss the personal relationships that you can build with people. The car business is unique in the way that you can create your own littlebusiness by treating people the right way and building up a loyal clientele.

CF
Tell me about your family.

BG
I have a beautiful wife who owns Ludovici Dance Studio in New Castle, PA. I also have two beautiful daughters ages 11 and 8 and they attend Neshannock Area Elementary School. We also have a sheltie named Diva…and it is not the only diva that lives in the house! I am outnumbered four to one!

CF
I hear that you went to SRU, but I won't mention how long ago! Is there any advice thatyou can give to my sister who is attending SRU this year?
BG
Study very hard, but have a lot of fun too, because they are the best years of your life.

CF
So then what do you do for fun?

BG
I really enjoy watching football (Go Steelers) and like to play golf. My most favorite thingto do is watch my daughters dance, and once in a while show them a dance move or two!

CF
I have to assume that your favorite TV show is "So you think you can dance?"

BG
Yes, but only because I have no control over the TV remote.

CF
Well then I am afraid to ask, what was the latest movie you have seen?

BG
Hannah Montana

CF
Ouch, well let me switch gears then. If you could take one car from this lot and drive itacross the country, what would it be?

BG
I would like to go up to New England, because I have always wanted to go there one day.

CF
I thought you might take your girls to a Hanna Montana concert.

BG
You are probably right!



No comments:

Post a Comment