Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Party Like a Rockstar!









Well,

I just want to personally thank everyone out there who voted for the mass amount of energy I will have tomorrow seeing that I will be drinking 6 rockstars. Be sure to check in later to see the new list of ideas for the Dice Challenge.

On another note, this past Saturday Preston Toyota sponsored an event at the First Baptist Church in New Castle, PA. The event was a Sportsman's Dinner for people all over Lawrence County. When I was standing in front of the church representing Preston Toyota by having a Tundra & a Tacoma on display, it hit me. I remembered about 2 years ago when I bought my vehicle, I was standing in Preston's showroom looking at all the photos hanging on the wall of various community events that Preston Toyota had sponsored. Standing there interacting with all the people allowed me to realize that I was now part of one of those events. I walked inside the church and was able to see a huge crowd oh people enjoying a dinner. I also saw various exhibits where people were free to look, ask questions, and receive different brochures. There was also a key speaker at the end to top off the event.

Upon leaving the event and seeing what a good time everyone was having and the enjoyable atmosphere, I came up with one thought. It's nice to know that I work for a company where I can sell some of the nicest vehicles, provide customers with unbeatable value especially with the Lifetime Warranty, and pride myself on customer satisfaction, however, at the end of the day, it's also nice to know that I work for a company that always reinvests back into the community for numerous events. Check out some of the other events and charities Preston Auto is involved with. http://www.prestonauto.com/community.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment