Friday, September 18, 2009

Who am I?

Hey everyone! My name is Brian Carbone, and I am the newest employee of our Internet Department here at Preston Auto. I'd like to tell you guys a little bit about myself so that you can feel more comfortable reading my posts each week, rather than have no clue who this guy is! I am a recent graduate of Westminster College, where I graduated this past May with a Bachelors degree in Public Relations. I grew up in New Castle, PA and attended Ne-Ca-Hi, where I played basketball in 9th grade, and played various roles in plays and musicals in 10th, 11th, and 12th grade. While at Westminster I participated in various organizations and clubs. I was a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity where I held the role of recruitment counselor my sophomore year. I enjoy all sports, watching and playing, as well as just about anything fun to do! Like I said, I just graduated from college, so the car business is still pretty new to me. I never thought I'd be here today, but in actuallity I like the business! I'm a people person who loves to talk and the great part about my job is that I get to talk to all different kinds of people about completely different topics on a day to day basis. My only hope is to be successful at it! So please, continue reading my post, get to know me a little better and hopefully we can eventually earn your business in the future! Thanks a lot. Go Steelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment